11.27.2005

THE SUN WILL COME OUT TOMORROW (I HOPE)

Not much good going on here. I hope that everyone had a good Thanksgiving and looking forward to the remaining holidays. The purpose of this entry is to let you know that if you send me an E-mail and it gets returned as undeliverable, please use this one: colaqueer@yahoo.com. The reason being is that my life is SO up in the air right now. I will probably have to let my house go back to bank. That being said, I'll have to start closing my accounts temporarily, which will include my internet service. That's why I'm putting out an alternate E-mail address because I don't won't to lose touch with anyone. I can't begin to tell you the stress and feeling of depression this can bring on. I'm going to have to bite the bullet and ask a friend (my ex.) if I can stay with him while I get back on my feet (and pay him, of course). I'm going to have to find somewhere to store all my stuff because he simply would not have the space for mine. I HATE this. I hate that my previous employer (the "Can you hear me now" people) put me in a position that I hated the job so much that I was willing to quit just to get out there. Needless to say, temp. jobs just don't pay enough to make a seven hundred dollar plus mortgage and all the other bills. This really SUCKS. Sorry about all this, but I'll just be glad when I can put all this behind me. On the plus side, I never really have enjoyed living in the house that I bought. I don't know why I bought it except that I was ready to stop living in an apartment. Now, I totally wouldn't mind living in one and that's what I plan to look for once I get back on my feet. I really do not look forward to talking with the bank and telling them that they're going to have to take the house. I'm really trying to find the bright side of all this. Please keep me in your prayers.

On the knitting front, I finished the the back of my mom's "Mock Cable Sweater" about a week and a half ago, but I've only been making slow progress on the front because with all this other stuff coming to a head/weighing heavily on my mind, I just haven't been able to concentrate much on my knitting. I will try to post pictures later.

3 Comments:

Blogger Crafty Andy said...

You definitely are in my prayer list. Maybe you can sell the house and make a profit as well. You will be taken care of, you are not alone.
Love Andy

6:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Calvin, so sorry to hear about all this. It sounds like a real mess. (And another reason I will continue to rent instead of own. I'm just a gay gypsy I guess.) Keep in touch, ok?

2:02 PM  
Blogger KiwiJames said...

As orphan Annie said "The sun will come out tomorrow" I know things seem bleak at the moment but you will find a way through it. Friends will always stick by you longer than a bank will.

2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home