11.10.2005

CHANDAIL - QUATRE - FINI


Mesdames et messieurs, je vous présenter le chandail!


















A view of the sweater being worn. I think that it turned out pretty well considering that it's the first sweater that I made for an adult (I love Raglan sleeves). The only other sweater that I've made is the baby cardigan. I think that the circumference of the sleeves need to be just a tad bit smaller. Maybe when I wash it, the sleeves won't seem as wide. I need a haircut.







This is my next project. My mom has requested this sweater. You can't see it, but the name of the booklet says Sears Beginner's Knitting Book. It even calls for you to use "Sears yarn". How funny is that!! I didn't know that Sears sold craft supplies back in the day. This is from one of the booklets that was mentioned here. Isn't the picture so groovy?! It's so 70's ( I feel like I need to watch the movie Can't Stop The Music, even though it came out in 1980)!! A special thanks to Andrés for my new profile picture. I just love the way he put my blog name on my tee-shirt. I like the font very much. Well, tomorrow is Friday and I know that everyone is looking forward to the weekend. So, with that being said, I hope that everyone has a FANTABULOUS one!!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Crafty Andy said...

Calvin you outdid yourself here. You have done a very nice job. I like the colors and you look very sharp. Your next challenge looks interesting.

11:56 PM  
Blogger ~drew emborsky~ said...

The sweater looks fantastic!!

10:25 PM  
Blogger Cheryl:) said...

The sweater looks great! You did a really great job on it!

11:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You did an excellant job on the sweater. Very daring to use such a bold contrast in a stripe that goes across the chest. (I know you like red!) I'd be afraid things not matching up. Brava! Er, Bravo.
Oh, the dark spinning wheel from your 10/25 post I was asking about is the Kromski Mazurka, and I finally got one.

3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home