10.11.2005

NEXT



I'm going to do this next... the sweater, that is. Isn't this guy gorgeous!! If you look in the lower regions of his body, he fills out his pants quite nicely in the front!! Yes, he can make me his love slave anyday. I just caught the vapors (shut up, Jon, LOL)!

Not much else to report. Last Friday, my parents came down from Winnsboro and we went over to the State Fair for a while. I've been going to this thing, off and on, all my life when it comes to town for two weeks. I remember, as a child, I would be all excited about going because I would get to ride all the rides, eat all kinds of sweets, etc. Now, as an adult, all I really want to do when I go is eat and look in all the buildings at the crafts and animals. They had cows, lamas, sheep, goats, horses, pigs/piglets, chickens, etc. Oh, my, gawd, I didn't realize there were so many different species of chickens. Some of them were beautiful. I saw that one chicken had these dark brown feathers with a little dark red mixed in. Between the feathers and the dark red, flappy thing under its beak, it was stunning. I realized at that moment, the colors from the chicken would make a beautiful sweater. I never thought that I would get a color combination idea from a chicken. Who knew? Oh, I can't forget the little chicken biddies, they were sooooooooo adorable.

At this time, I'm planning on going to SAFF (Southeastern Animal Fiber Fair) in Asheville, North Carolina from the 21st through the 23rd. I'll try and take some pictures. I hope that everyone is having a good week. A toute a l'heure, mes amis.

By the way, what do you think about the colors in the sweater? Would you leave as is or change them to something else? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home