8.27.2005

ANOTHER SATURDAY

At the moment, I'm listening to one of Mozart's last string quartets he wrote before he passed away. I didn't get out of bed until late this morning. I've got clothes in the dryer and then I'm going to wash my bed sheets. Exciting, right?! Least I forget, I've got to cut grass today. I'm having a knit-in at my house tomorrow afternoon and I don't want them to see my yard my with grass not cut. Cutting grass is one of my least favorite things to do. It's not a big yard because I live in the city limits. All the same, cutting grass is cutting grass; not a big fan. I also need to clean out my car and wash it. Will that get done today? Maybe, maybe not.

Yesterday after work, I stopped by The Parthenon and picked up a Greek Salad for my dinner. I don't know if it was all the oil and feta cheese, but I've not been feeling my best today. Once I cut the grass, maybe I'll feel better due to the exercise.

I FROGGED my sock. I may try again with DPN's.

I hope that everyone is having a good weekend and feeling content, happy and at peace.

Shalom, my little prairie dog.

1 Comments:

Blogger Calvin said...

Thanks, Sean. I'm feeling better. I don't mind ironing. I tend to find that relaxing. I like Mediterranean/Latin/Middle Eastern men myself. I won't give up on the socks. I will not let it get the best of me. I just need to try and get it out of my mind that they're hard.

8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home