8.06.2005

C'EST FINI

Oui, mon cher. C'est fini. I have finally given birth. No RG (real girl) has anything on me. I gave birth and immediately got up and took pictures. At times, I didn't think that I would ever finish, but I did. As I mentioned in an earlier post, this is the first time that I ever finished an afghan (throw). I usually would get bored with one and never finish it. I'm glad to have it done so that I can now start on something new. What will it be.........? Also, as mentioned in a previous post, the colors have no rhyme or reason. It's yarn that a friend gave me and I was trying to thin out my stash. I had to put the white in it because there was not much of the yellow. Anyhow, I'm okay with the way it came out. It's not as wide as I had thought it would be, so I'll probably use it as a throw instead of an afghan.




To finish it off, I decided to crochet a shell stitch border instead of putting tassels on it. I now have it in the wash so that I can put it away until Winter.

While finishing my knitting project today, I watched this DVD from my collection. Every time I watch this, it never fails to crack me up. Such funny stuff. The parts where she talks about gays is hilarious. I hope that everyone is having a great weekend. TTFN.

2 Comments:

Blogger Franklin said...

All that, and you still had the energy to take photographs immediately afterward. I'm impressed on both counts!

1:08 PM  
Blogger Crafty Andy said...

Happy Birthday Calvin, your afghan looks like a lot of wor as well. I liked the crochet finish and it looks like and afghan for a solarium. It takes talent to make those cables, I know. Have a great week.

Andres

12:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home