7.20.2005

ALL THE WAY FROM GREYTOWN, NEW ZEALAND

I received in the mail this week a package full of goodies from James. Clockwise from top: two beautiful balls of Mohair yarn, socks, candy, bookmark and card.

1. Yarn: I cannot wait to find the perfect knit stitch and pattern to make something with this. I love the way it feels in my hands.

2. Socks: I don't know if you can make out the positions of the sheep, but they are a riot. All I can say is naughty, naughty sheep. I can't wait to wear them.

3. Candy: The candy is this delicious orange flavored, dark chocolate in a candy shell that is absolutely succulent. It's mine, ALL mine.

4. Bookmark: The bookmark has the national symbol of New Zealand on it which is The Silver Fern. It's inlaid with Mother of Pearl. I'm almost afraid to take it out and use it for fear of it getting messed up.

5. Last, but not least, a beautiful card with a lovely note inside from James.

James, thank you so very much for your thoughtfulness. I love everything I received and will think of you with fondness when I use them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home