7.03.2005

WELL, HERE GOES

Hello, everyone. This is my first, official post as a blogger. I hope that I can find enough interesting things to write about that will keep you entertained. First a little about myself: I'm 43 (soon to be 44 as of 08.11)and also a GWM that loves Latino men. I'm also an avid knitter who is an active member of Palmetto Purlers (a knitting guild here in Columbia, SC) and yes, I'm currently the only male member. Everyone is fantastic though and have made many great friends. I started off crocheting as a pre-teen when my grandmother taught me the basics. I hope to post pictures of in-the-works projects as well as finished projects. Currently working on an afghan that is worked up in panels and then sewn together.

2 Comments:

Blogger KiwiJames said...

Welcome to the world of blogging. I know you'll have fun and get to meet a lot of wonderful people who also share your love of knitting.
Great start.

1:27 PM  
Blogger Calvin said...

Thanks, James.

4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home