8.18.2005

I'M SO MESHUGANAH WITH ANTICIPATION!

I can't wait..........I can't wait!!!! I got an E-Mail from Sony (Owner of Columbia Records) today advising that Barbra's new album will be out September 20th. I think it's going to be a great album. She and Barry are looking so fabulous. I can't wait...........I can't wait! Happy dance........happy dance!!!! Click on link below to see a video of one of the songs from the album.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000AOJ9EY/ref=amb_right-1_96005001_2/104-2189539-8930345

BTW, no I'm not Jewish, I just love Yiddish words. They're so expressive. I did date a Jewish guy from California for a while. He certainly was/is a character with a nice punem and schlong!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Franklin said...

I saw this and just let out such a geschrei! Oy, I'm plotzing. Barbra and Barry. Could it get any better?

I have to stop now. I'm fahrklempt.

9:48 AM  
Blogger Calvin said...

Franklin, you're too funny. I, as you, am plotzing!

12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home