9.20.2005

OH...MY...GAWD!!

YOU GO, GIRL!!!! I'm speechless. I just did my initial run through of Barbra's new CD. BRILLIANT!! The three that stand out to me so far are: Night Of My Life (great dance number. It makes me want to put on my dance shoes and go clubbing), All The Children (great Middle Eastern flavor in this one. Great vocal surprises by Barbra) and (Our Love) Don't Throw It All Away - Classic. Barry Gibb is truly a wonderful composer. I just don't know what to say. It's more than I expected. Barbra and Barry, you made this queer very happy!

UPDATE....Okay, make that five. I've got to include, Stranger In A Strange Land and It's Up To You as other favorites so far.

1 Comments:

Blogger Calvin said...

Jeff, so Barbra sounds better in Houston, huh? I’ll have to give that some thought.

8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home