10.13.2005

CHANDAIL - UN


I started on my sweater last night. I decided to knit it in a cream color yarn that I have since I didn't want to purchase new yarn at this time.












As far as the contrasting color(s), I decided to use another color that I already have in my stash. Instead of having four different colors in the 14 contrasting rows, I'm going to use red and and just do a solid block for those rows. Since red is my favorite color, I can live with this. Thanks to Mark and Sean for their suggestions.

Until later...

3 Comments:

Blogger Sean said...

Nice start!...

11:16 AM  
Blogger ~drew emborsky~ said...

I like the color combo!

7:35 AM  
Blogger Jon said...

OK, I'm going to be mean here but did you swatch the colors them together and process the swatch like you are going to care for your garment?

In other words, do you know that the red won't bleed into the cream?

PS. What's that pattern from?!?

10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home