1.08.2006

SEVEN THINGS

Andy tagged me for this, so here it is.

A. Seven things to do before I die:


1. Go to Paris.
2. Have true peace of mind.
3. Have a successful job that I don’t hate and will allow me to be financially
stable.
4. See the end of AIDS and cancer (I hope to see this in my lifetime).
5. Work with computers as a technician or programmer.
6. Get State recertification as a music teacher.
7. See the United States as a TRUE democracy.


B. Seven things I cannot do:


1. Speak a foreign language fluently.
2. Tolerate hate.
3. Tolerate dishonesty.
4. Tolerate someone that leaves their shopping cart in a parking space
instead of placing it in the designated area. Lazy bastards!!
5. Draw, paint, etc.
6. Change my own car oil (big surprise).
7. Tolerate someone that will sit and wait (while backing up traffic) for a
parking space instead of parking further out in the parking lot and walking a
few extra feet with their fat asses!


C. Seven things that attract me to a man:


1. Nice smile.
2. Black hair with blue eyes.
3. Kind heart.
4. Someone that is uncut (big surprise).
5. A man that has an olive/tan skin complexion.
6. Hairy chest, ass and legs.
7. Someone that appreciates wine.


D. Seven things I say most often:


1. Go on, gurl.
2. Mary!
3. Thank you.
4. I love you.
5. Bitch!
6. Fuck!
7. I’m sick of this!


E. Seven books (or series or genres or topics) that I love:


1. Sophie’s Choice
2. The Vampire Chronicles
3. Becoming A Man
4. Borrowed Time: An Aids Memoir
5. Last Watch Of The Night
6. The Front Runner
7. Harlan’s Race


F. Seven movies I watch over and over again (or would if I had time):


1. Sophie’s Choice
2. Tales Of The City
3. Yentl
4. A Room With A View
5. Amadeus
6. The Pianist
7. Funny Girl


G. Seven things you want answers to:


1. Is their life on other planets?
2. Is it REALLY better to have loved and lost than to have never loved
(romantically speaking)?
3. Why is Paris Hilton, Jessica Simpson (and her sister), Brittany Spears and
others like them famous? I simply do not get it.
4. Why does Jessica Simpson (and her sister) and Brittany Spears think they
can truly sing? If they had to sing (live) with just a microphone on a stand
and a piano as their only accompaniment, they would fall flat on their face.
Ech!!
5. Why is it that sometime, we’re our own worst enemy?
6. Why is BUSH still in office or at least been put on trial?
7. How can someone be so damn ignorant to think that the Holocaust
never happened?

H. Seven people I want to join in, too:

Anyone who would like to do this on their blog.

1 Comments:

Blogger Crafty Andy said...

Thank you, you go gurl. It's interesting to see the things that make us unique and the things that we share.

12:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home