9.02.2007

MIXED BAG


Hey, guys. Yes, it's me. I'm back. Sorry for the long, long break in blogging. I hope that some of you are checking back from time to time. If not, I totally understand. As my heading says, this is a mixed bag of a post.

First, this is my baby Tiger. He doesn't like having his picture taken, but he's such a sweet and loving cat.






I LOVE Indian food. On this night I had an Onion Nan and Biriani with a few Bass Ales. Very nice dinner.















This is a hat that I knitted several months ago just to have something to knit.













This is my mom and the top down, in the round sweater that I knitted for her a while ago. It has a pattern panel in the front, but it's hard to tell in the photo. I don't think I've shown this before. If so, my apologies.










This is a picture I took in Paris when I was there last year. It was taken from one of the many bridges that cross the Seine. Of course, you can see Notre Dame in the background. I have many more that I will share with you once they're scanned and ready. I took them with my 35m film camera.






This is the hotel that I stayed in. It's in the Marais (means swamp) arrondissement of Paris. It used to be a Convent years and years ago. The Marais is also known as the gay section of Paris and most of the gay bars/clubs/restaurants are located there.







This is one of the hotel clerks. I won't give his name to respect his privacy. He's a very nice fellow with a very sexy French accent. I also think he's a sister because he knew exactly where all the gay clubs/bars are in Paris when I inquired with him about them.








This is just some things that I've purchased in the recent past. I love the sock yarn, but haven't made any socks with them yet. I've used the sock blockers already and they really work well. I haven't made anything yet out of the Knitter's Almanac.














This is a pair of toe-up socks that I made for myself. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to wear them because I couldn't get them up my calf far enough. It was okay though, because I gave them as a gift to a friend (a girl) of mine. They fit her perfectly. she wore them one day with a pair of jeans and they looked fabulous!









This is another pair of toe-up socks I did on two circulars. This pair was knitted with a wool-blend, worsted weight yarn for a male friend of mine. I made with with worsted weight so that they could be worn as house socks with bedroom slippers during the winter.





Well, that's it for this post. I will post another one soon. I promise. I hope everyone is enjoying their long, Labor Day weekend.
















1 Comments:

Blogger Crafty Andy said...

I will say you are forgiven, plenty to share and all nice. It is nice seeing you back in our community.

10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home