2.16.2006

SOLD!

The house has been sold. The closing is on 2.24. Thank you to all who said a prayer and kept me in your thoughts. I must also say what great parents and sisters I have. They have helped more than they know. I am blessed. I apologize that I haven't posted anything in a while, but between the house and now getting everything packed up and put into storage, it's been crazy around here. I did answer Drew's call to contribute squares for comfortghans. These will be assembled (thank god I don't have that job) and given to Heartmade Blessings. The below pictures are the ones that I crocheted and sent to him. Tomorrow is Friday and I hope that everyone has a FANTABULOUS weekend. Much love to you all.

By the way, I will be disassembling my computer desk and computer tonight. Over the next few days, I will be closing out my internet service, electric, etc. accounts. Any E-mail correspondence will need to be sent to: cbranjr@hotmail.com. Thanks and see you on the flip side.











































7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fantastic crochet squares! Absolutely beautiful!

Congrats on selling the house!

5:11 PM  
Blogger Beverly said...

Great news! Glad to know you're doing fine. I can relate to how important your family can be after, especially after last year.

I didn't know you crocheted. Your squares are fantastic!

8:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the sale of the house!!

9:23 PM  
Blogger Crafty Andy said...

Very nice Squares , keep in touch you know we love you with all our hearts. COngratulations on the sale and the move.

A new adventure in the horizon, it is exciting.

1:11 AM  
Blogger Cheryl:) said...

I was wondering where you had been! Glad for the good news!!
The squares you made are beautiful!!

11:24 PM  
Blogger City Wiccan said...

Cool squares . . . I have to learn to do that!

Congrats on selling your home!

It's cool that you have a music degree . . . so do I!

2:39 AM  
Blogger ~drew emborsky~ said...

Wonderful news! Congrats dude!!

8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home